Wednesday 5 September 2012

Erstwilder Retro Jewellery

The lovely Laurence at Lost in the 50s in Belgium did a recent post on Erstwilder jewellery - retro resin jewellery designed in Melbourne by Louisa Camille.  As an Aussie I felt a bit out of it that I hadn't heard of Erstwilder, so of course I had to investigate! The Erstwilder catchphrase is "quirky companions to keep your days dandy", and they certainly are quirky! 

Here is "Brida the Botannical" Fox hairclip:


At about $19.50 it makes a great and different present for a special little (or big) girl.  I know my seven year old and 16 year old both love it!  The packaging is also lovely:



If like me you live out of a capital city and can't find a stockist, you can buy online at ebay (I did, they're great) or the Puss'n' Pooch gallery, or just search google.  You can also find Erstwilder on facebook where you can keep up with new items and the process of creation.

Being a Scottie dog lover I had to get this brooch ($22.50):


And just because it is so cute, I also ordered this jaguar - for a gift you understand.


He is sooo cute though, I don't think I can part with him!

Next time I may have to get this sweet little poodle:

Ahhh, choices, choices.........there are also necklaces and earrings. I just found out they do a seahorse:


 Just as well Christmas is coming!

Do you love Erstwilder too?

Deb xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.