Friday 17 April 2015

Vintage Pattern - Knitted slippers for cosy feet

How cute are these!


I picked up these little hand knitted slippers at Vinnies ( op shop) today for just $1.

It's inspired me to try and make a pair. First step, find a pattern. ....

This pattern from 1952 calls them bed-socks, and I suppose as they don't have a sole that's really what they are.  Looks simple enough.


This 1938 pattern looks a bit more complicated, although the cape doesn't look to hard.



Somehow I think they will cost me more than a dollar to make though. Maybe when these ones get a bit older...

Oh, and I also found some great aluminium storage containers at the op shop too - you can see them on my instagram tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.