Friday 26 June 2015

New in Store - Beautiful Beige

Beige is discreet, inviting, knowing, conveying an idea of naturalness (think raw wood and unbleached cotton) and nostalgia, with the patina of age. 

Vintage clothing has definite nostalgia! New in the Etsy shop this week are these beige beauties - 


VINTAGE 70s Boho Peasant Style Dress
VINTAGE 70s Peasant Style Dress 



VINTAGE 70s Beige Trench Coat
VINTAGE 70s Beige Trench Coat

And while it only has a little beige, the Autumn tones of this dress are fabulous (I would definitely keep it if I could squeeze into a size 8).


VINTAGE 70s Boho Long Autumn Toned Maxi Dress
VINTAGE 70s Long Autumn Toned Maxi Dress 
I love this 1970's pattern for a safari style jacket - in beige it would be a real classic.


Vintage 1970s Ladies Safari Shirt Jacket Blouse Pattern
Vintage 1970s Ladies Safari Shirt Jacket Blouse Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.