Tuesday 16 June 2015

Thrify on Tuesday - Rockin in Reds

I have finally worked out that Tuesday morning is the best day for thrift shopping (or op shopping as us Aussies call it) in my town. All the shops are actually open, and I can drop the kids at school and browse in peace....  

Today's finds -

From shop 1, some simple t-shirts with a rockabilly vibe and a cute Scotty dog tin for my collection (total $9.50).





Shop 2 had records and a great vintage dress(total $10). Can't wait for a coolish day to wear this!





And shop 3 had this gorgeous Lucite bangle - only $2! It's my new favourite already.

red vintage lucite bangle


Did you find any bargains this week?

deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.